Why people resist change
in Sunday School
1) They're content, satisfied with status quo-no matter how dangerous, outdated, or
ineffective it may be.
2) They lack understanding. They just don't understand how change could produce
the desired results.
3) They're not willing to pay the price they don't believe it would be worth the time,
effort, money, or trouble.
4) They're tradition bound. Their motto: "That's the way we have always done it."
5) They fear a loss. We will have to destroy our old building, throw away our old
Christmas ornaments, spend more money.